Thursday, October 23, 2008

Poetry news

I just received another notification that I will now have THREE poems published in the book "Immortal Verses" due to be out in January. So that is awesome. It is blustery and cold and feels like time is flying by so quickly. I'm doing well at work as always and Dan is out of town again. He was able to come home most nights this week, but he is gone tonight and I already miss him. (such a sap I am) I am missing my family, hope everyone is well. I would like to see everyone soon. Pictures will be posted tonight, PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

Congradulation!

I miss you tons!
I love you
Mom

MarieAnne said...

Hey Christina,
I just got back from a trip that's way I haven't written. Miss you lots too and hope to see you sometime, time does fly. I'm sorry about Dan's grandfather please give him my regards. Love you lots and am happy your settled back into your cozy home. xoxox