Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another day in May

It's been interesting living on lawn furniture in our living room, it's definately not comfortable sitting for any length of time. We should be getting our furniture in the next week or two so I'm very excited about that. Summer is definately around the corner, the weather is heating up nicely. Dan and I and some friends will be camping this coming weekend just for a day or so should be fun. Dad is planning a family event in July, hopefully everyone can make it. It'll be more of a camping trip, so tents and sleeping bags camp fire, swimming, horseshoes. It will be a blast. Hope to see you all there. Love you guys.

3 comments:

MarieAnne said...

Yep, should be great fun! Looking forward to some time off! Hope to see you this weekend sis! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I wanna go! Its not too far right? Maybe I can just skip there. ;)
ps. I love you
-heidi-

Christina said...

I want you to come up anytime