Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Officially

I have been officially promoted to manager of my store. Yea! I have been really busy as you all might have noticed from my non blogging. Life is quiet at home, Dan and I are doing well now. Every couple has their ups and downs and for some reason every year around September we have our downs, weird. But we've gotten past it and are moving forward trying to make life sweet.
Christmas is rapidly approaching and I am excited to see my family. I'm sorry I don't have much to say right now, I will get some pictures of our halloween and others soon.

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

Cool!
I'm glad you got your promotion.
The store I'm working at just love me, as I'm good with people, and I've hit my target sale right away and was able to get my bonus on my first pay check!
They already talking about assistant manager.
I love you!
Mom

Christina said...

wow mom thats awesome!!!