Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthdays

I was wondering if all of you could send me your email addresses if I don't have them already. I want to talk to each of you because I love and miss you all so much. Carmel, Jamie, Katrina and Aimee!! Andre you to. Celeste and Heidi! (hint hint)

Happy birthday Aimee, I don't have any pics of you but you are the cutest kid and I love you so much!!! Have a wonderful year. Hopefully we can see each other again soon! I also need all your birthdays as I seem to be forgetful, there are so many of us!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

My email is jump_over_the_moon@yahoo.ca and Aime is Aime_carroll@yahoo.ca My Birthday is Jan.22 Carmel is Dec.26 and James is May 12 I love you and miss you soooooooo much Kisses and Hugs

Christina said...

Hi Katrina, thank you for sharing! I love you! What year were you and everyone else born?

Katrina said...

I was born in 1997 Aime was in 1998 James was born in 1995 and Carmel 1992

Christina said...

Thanks love!