Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dan's new career

Poor Dan, just starting out with Sunrae and they're already given him a hard time. He got sent to work out of town, so far in fact that he cannot come home save for the weekends. (VERY TOUGH for me) So he gets up there and finds out his lead hand as well as one labourer is quitting which leaves him and two other guys to finish up the job. He's feeling really overwhelmed and frustrated because this was a huge step for him and now he's wondering if he made the right decision. I'm trying to keep positive because being away from him is difficult but I don't want to burden him with more frustration so I'm trying to be strong and re-enforce him with a positive attitude. I hope he's ok.

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

So sorry to hear.
But I'll keep him in my prayers.
Be strong honey! He needs you.
I admire you, for fighting for a positiveness attitude during tough time.
I love you
mom