Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The year goes on...

I can't believe how quickly this year is just flying by. It feels like I just had a birthday and yet another one is coming way to quickly. Things are going well, work is the same but I'm comfortable with that. I found a childrens book publisher in Belleville and will be submitting one of the books I've been working on. I have a girlfriend that wrote a book as well and I am illustrating it. We except to have it completed by the end of January and hope to get it published shortly after that. I find just working isn't enough and I want to keep trying with my art even though I have seen nothing but failure so far; I can't give up. It took most illustraters I've read about 10 to 15 years to get a break, so giving up isn't an option. I will find my camera cable soon and post more pictures.

No comments: