Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm feeling better now



So I just figured out how to upload pics on here. LOL. I'm a little slow on the uptake. I'm back to work after the surgery, I'm a bit sore but my stomach is healing up nicely. I'm hoping that there will be no scars but you never can tell.
I just want to say that Dan is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He came to the hospital and stayed with me and even slept by my side and kept me positive and encouraged me to stay strong. Without his help this ordeal could have been a lot more disastrous than it was, so thank you Dan for that. I love you!
Thank you all for your prayers they definately helped with the healing process. Love you all.

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

Thank you Dan, for being there for Christina, it means a lot to me, I wish I could have been there.

Hey! Do you guys still want to make the trip this way? Let me know

I love you sososososo much
Mom