Monday, July 14, 2008

July

So as you all might know, I've had a little string of bad luck. I recently began sick with pain in my stomach and headachey and whatnot. I went to the hospital and found that I am pregnant, but not in the right place. So unfortunately I will not be carrying this child to term as it is ectopic. I'm doing ok now, it did take a few days to get over the initial shock and sorrow. All things happen for a reason and I am just happy this issue was found out before it could've damaged me further. Work is going well, it has been crazy busy just as figured. Home life is still stressful but hopefully things will start settling down soon.
The visit with Marieanne and Mike was great, to bad Anthony and Michelle couldn't be there at the same time. I love you all, and am keeping you in my prayers always.

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

I love you Christina, and miss you
I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Hey I did put up some pictures in my blog, sorry for delinquent posting.
See you soon I love you both!
Mom