Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our new home

I took a ton of before and after shots of our new place. It was so hard the move. We lived on the top floor and moved to the top floor so the amount of stairs and times we had to go up and down them was insane. I don't think my calves like me very much. I took a whole 3 days off work to get everything sorted out and it did pay off. My muscles hurt but I'm happy we made our new place a home. I was worried at first, and the place still isn't perfect as the building is old but once we get some new accessories and furniture it will work out I'm sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate moving! but settling into a new place is fun. I think. =) hugs

Christina said...

Yeah it can be fun...lol

John and Mireille said...

I can't wait, to see it. Maybe I'll make a trip your way,
when are your days off?
Mom

MarieAnne said...

Sounds like you got a good work out in! Hope your happy with the place...I bet it looks great!
Love you

Christina said...

My next days off are May 11,16,18,20,24,30.