Saturday, February 20, 2010

Going's on

Dan and I went for dinner valentine's night and ate at Red Lobster. I love crab so thats what I had. The evening was lovely and romantic except around 2 am I got really sick and unfortunately stayed by the toilet for the next 8 hours. I'm not sure if it was the food or if I can down with the flu, but it sure wasn't fun. Better now though, thank goodness.
This time of year there's not much going on except for work, which I am doing well and love and am making a star of myself. I've moved my team from an overall satisfaction score of 63% two months ago to 100% this month. I am really proud of my accomplishment because it shows I work hard and now how to run my store. I got a personal congrats from the company owner's who said they talk about me all the time and how far I've come. So it's nice to hear that I am making a mark.
On another note, we think our little Jaz might be pregnant. Not something we were looking for, she was in heat and we had her in diapers whenever alone with Oli, but she is fat and looking pregnant. I really hope she is just stealing Oli's food as we can't have puppies running around yet. Our little apartment would be a zoo!!! We'll see for sure soon as I am taking her to the vet on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

MarieAnne said...

oh dear, that would be hard to handle! I hope she's just being a "piggy" ha! Love you Chris and I'm so proud of your accomplishments! Hope to see you guys soon! xoxo