Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winter cold go away

We have been having teaser weather around here. Yesterday it was 7 degrees and I took the dogs for two long walks on my day off. It was lovely except the mud which I had to wash off the dogs after each walk. I just want to wear sandles and go to the beach. Ughhh!!! Winter blues, I have them every year. I find going to the tanning bed a few times a week helps but I burnt my leg so I haven't been able to go until it heals so I'm oh so blue. HAHA! Not overly I just want some heat please.

2 comments:

StellasMama said...

well, it is cold everywhere!! we are in florida right now and it isn't much warmer then Kingston right now... I love summer heat and am anxious to get it soon aswell!

John and Mireille said...

I know what you mean,
can't wait for some warm weather.
I love you