Thursday, May 20, 2010

New bloggers

I've recently gotten ahold of two long lost sisters through blogging. Michelle I've seen not long ago at Dads house two summers ago was it? I miss you terribly and am happy to hear you are moving on and up. Celeste OMG I miss you. Your blog touched and saddened me. We all lived through those days in fear and anger and resentment towards the people that were supposed to be there to protect us. I think they were themselves confused and lost to have put all us kids through those things. They probably have beaten themselves up over it for years I can imagine. After years of analyzing myself I've finally come to terms with our parents and forgiven them. I feel that if I hold this against them I cannot be real. Thats all I've been longing for all these years is to feel "normal" and part of the real world. I still stand out with the things I say, and things I do, but thats part of who I am now. I still don't think about those days, if I do I get really angry and f*@ked up and cry and lock myself up for hours. My bf knows very little but has seen the tears and heard the screams but still remains mostly unaware. I'm sorry for you, because I have felt your pain, its a pain that only those of us who felt it can talk about. I love you and know your dad and my mom love you and our family, not that "family" but ours. Nothing can erase mistakes of the past but I hope you can move on and be happy, I truely do. Hopefully we can all connect again.

No comments: