Friday, June 18, 2010

Update

Jo-Anne has had her surgery and she is doing ok. She's in a lot of pain still but at least shes gotten the worst part over with. Other than that we are all doing well, there is a career opportunity I am going for and that is the Area Manager position in Kingston. So instead of over seeeing 1 store I would be in charge of 4. So I've applied and we just have to wait and see. It would be a big change as my responsibilies would triple but I like challenge so it would be good for me, and I really hope I get it.

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

praying for you!
Ilove you
mom

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, that is no longer my blog. The one I actually use is

http://michellelavigne.wordpress.com/
Also, you should get on facebook as pretty much everyone in our family is on there and they use it more, so its easier to keep in touch with everyone.

Love you!