Thursday, January 17, 2013

A little hope

In the darkness that is my life a tiny glimmer has presented itself in the form of a promotion. This means I am not a failure. Well not in everything.

I obviously have some skill that is marketable. This glimmer makes me feel I can handle what is to come. I don't feel as desolate, as hopeless as I felt when I first began.

What I feel now is that, hope is real. Hope is something to live for. Because no matter how dark and desolate your life may seem, someone recognizes your efforts and takes notice. You are not a failure. You are strong and know what you are doing. The people from your past didn't see this. If they did they are the biggest idiots of all time for letting you go.

That is hope. Hope is what I live for. It is why I haven't given up.

No comments: