Thursday, June 19, 2008

About work and home

I have just been referred to another DJ to design his logo as the first DJ I worked for ended up loving the completed version I had done. Referrals are great and I am hoping this takes off. Jaana and I haven't done much more with the book yet but I'm sure we will have a publisher before the end of the year.
Dan popped by my work today and took me out to lunch to Chez Piggy and we sat outside under an umbrella with flowers surrounding us it was picturesque. He has so much patience and I really applaude him for it as he is dealing much better than I with the stress we've been under lately. What a man! I feel very challenged lately and I like not having the mondane daily routine get to me. Lots more exciting things happening soon, visiting family, beach, fishing etc. All fun summer stuff.

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

I thank God for Dan, such a good man, can't wait to see you guys again. That's good news about the DJ. Keep it up!
I love you
Mom