Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whats going on

Lately there has been a lot of stress in our lives. It's causing arguments and squabbles that are completely unnecessary. Dan and I are working through it its just difficult to put up with other peoples problems and then our lives on top of it all. Its hard work and the sacrifices are great but hopefully will be worth it in the end.
I just came back from white water rafting with my company and the trip was pretty cool. Some of rapids were really intense and I was scared a few times. At one point the back of the boat where I was, was completely submerged underwater as we were getting torn and pulled around. WOW. Major adrenaline rush.
We're hoping to get to the beach soon it has been warm enough for sure so maybe on Canada day or something, I think I'm off work that day. July will be great because of all the visiting we will be doing with you all. Go to moms on the 5th weekend, Dads bbq on the 11th and whatever else happens. Can't wait.