Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whats happening lately

The last week or so has been really stressful. I've been overwhelmed with the amount of things I'm having to do. We have a new member that has moved in with us (Dan's mom) so making our little home seem much smaller. We love having her don't get me wrong just cramped quarters. At work it's been stressful due a new team member who doesn't play along or work as a team which has caused work to become monotonous. Its easier when you like your job not when you loath going to work.
There has been lots of moving around of stuff and working on different things. I just feel stressed. Oh well ce la vie. Can't wait to see you all. MUAH! xox

2 comments:

MarieAnne said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope things change for the better soon. Is his mom staying with you permintly? I'm suppose to work out our stay up there with Dad when we visit cause Dad said some of us will need to stay with you but you might not have room now huh? Oh well I know something will work out. Keep you chin up! Love you hun.

John and Mireille said...

I love you honey, things always get better eventually.