Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another day gone

Every morning I wake up with my pillow soaked from all the tears I've cried. Frustrated that I'm living like this. Dan called me yesterday and we talked for 40 minutes about lots of stuff. He told me he knows its over but loves me and cares about me. I asked him why he stared at me the other day and he said "because you're beautiful Christina, you're a beautiful person". I said ok then why are we breaking up. And he said "because you drive me crazy". Do you know how many times he's driven me up the wall? How many times I've had to bite my lip because I just wanted to scream at him? But love forgives all those shortcomings, or so I thought. I hate this. I just want to be with him and he with me. No one will understand, everyone thinks I should get over him but I don't want to quit yet.

1 comment:

MarieAnne said...

I believe in fighting for whom you love, it's not wrong! It's really up to him though, he needs to just see past the things that drive him "crazy" (like you do) and focus on what really matters... Your love for each other! He is blinded by what's wrong that he is forgetting all the good! You guys are wonderful together (when he isn't being an idiot) I wish for your sake things weren't so complicated sis! I love you!