Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Every moment

I saw Dan last night for the first time in days. He looks at me smiles and shoves me in a playful way. We watch tv and order pizza and sit in silence. We slept in the same bed because the couch is hurting his back. He sneaked his toes towards mine and wrapped my feet in his. This morning he gets up to work is about to leave, comes over to the side of the bed sits down and puts his head on my belly, lays there for a minute and then gets up walks out and says "bye Christina". I texted him about an hour later saying "when I look at you all I want to do is kiss you, hug you and love you. I'm sorry I feel this way." He texts back "don't be sorry I feel the same way". Every moment I spend with him reminds me how much I love him and it kills me to know that I won't see him for however long after I leave. What are we doing? What is he thinking?

No comments: