Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just another day

So nothing much has gone on this week, lots of work and chores. This weekend both Dan and I have off and his daughter Kassy is coming down. We plan on taking her swimming and skating all on the same day. There is this community place that has lots of different activities and we thought this could be fun. I know its a strange combination, but hey we are Canadians and can handle it! Ha!
I have also just learned that I am going to be one of 200 poets chosen to be published in a book called "Best Poems and Poets of 2007" so its quite an honor. I have also been entered to win some cash prizes for my latest entries, very cool! If any of you want to view these poems they are all here on my blog or just type my name in the search poet field on http://www.poetry.com/. On this site you can also "rate" my work.
I will also upload some new photos from Valentines day and some other fun stuff as soon as I can. Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cool! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

ps. Andre is cute with his "I'm still rolling" banner. ha!