Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend adventure

This weekend that just past didn't quite turn out as we had hoped. Dan came down with a pretty high fever and was miserable. So we didn't get Kassy after all and we just spent the weekend cuddled up watching movies and getting him better. Work was interesting yesterday, we had a shop lifter come in and my boss Rob and I had to tackle her as she was thrashing about and trying to leave the store. I called the cops and we had our statements taken and whatnot. It made for a scary but eventful day. Dan wanted to make me a special meal as thanks for putting up with his sick self this weekend, so he went out and bought some sea foods and we had sushi and lobster and some ordurves of mussels and cheese, and of course some wine. What a guy! He spoils me and I feel oh so loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo boy shexciting! ;)

MarieAnne said...

cool, you got to wrestle a girl to the ground! crazy huh? And yeah Dan's a great guy!