Monday, February 4, 2008

Distraction

Have you ever spent a day thinking about stuff that has happened, and you dwell and dwell on it so much to the point that it makes you feel sick and distracted from the things going on around you? I have that problem sometimes and I don't know what to do about it.
I have cleared up the issue and discussed it and come to a conclusion to resolve it, but even then, I can't stop thinking about it. I may have a problem of holding on to unnessecary nonsense just to have a form of chaos within me. The sad truth is, that chaos has been a part of my life for so long that I am now finding reasons to keep it. Its crazy though, cause I really don't have it in my life, so I'm creating it.
What I'm trying to learn is that people have grown up differently than I. They don't have the same morals or the same take on life as to what is appropriate and what is not. I just have this ideal about relationships I guess, maybe its not realistic, but then how do I deal with this without feeling let down?

No comments: