Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Art is beautiful

I've been working on a lot of stuff lately, really excited about it all. I finished doing the logos and cards for one company and they are thrilled with my work, which is great. I will soon begin working on this painting some friends of mine want, it's gonna be a tough one but they're paying me the big bucks for it so all time and effort worth it. I'm also in the last stages of completing that childrens book Jaana and I had begun over a year ago and we will then be trying to get it published....so excited!!!
Other than that, just getting our stuff organized for the move upstairs. I'm really hoping the apartment is cleaned because the previous tenents were pigs and it was a disaster last time I checked. I would hate having to clean up someone else's mess. At the end of the day life is good, we're broke but happy and thats all that matters.

No comments: