Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love Story

Amazing it is to be in your arms
they enfold and keep me away from harm
I love your smell as I'm pressed into you
manly and loving your charm does subdue
my very being down to my core
the love I feel has such allure.
Wonderment and awe is what I feel
for the man from whom I can't conceal
anything I'd thought I had to hide
with him I sense so much pride
for being me, just myself
it's all I've wanted and nothing else.
Thank you Dan for entering my life
I hope one day to be your wife.

3 comments:

John and Mireille said...

I would love to hear what Dan had to say about this beautiful, love poem,

Christina said...

He read it this morning and cried....I love you mom hope things are going well!

MarieAnne said...

That's so beautiful! You two are perfect for each other. Love you xoxo