Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big move for everyone

So mom is waiting patiently for Simon and the kids to move up. I'm praying for you guys. Dan and I are also moving soon. Not quite as big of a move, we're only moving 3 floors up in the same building! LOL! We couldn't get a mortgage so now we decided to go with a two bedroom. We need the extra space for Kassy and my artwork; which by the way is picking up. I have sold another painting for $375! YIPPEE! I am also working on the entire stationary package for a up and coming renovations company! Yeah! So prayers and love to you all and I just hope things work out smoothly for you!

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

Hey! Thanks sweetie, I love you!
That is so cool about your painting and the projet you are working on. It's also nice to get a bit bigger space, I'm sure it will be a positive change.
Changes can be nerve wreaking but they are also lots of fun.

I love you both
mom

MarieAnne said...

that's so great, you sure could use an extra room. Hope all is well, love you too much hun. xoxo