Monday, April 7, 2008

Surprises!

I can't wait to reveal what has been going on with us lately! The one thing that I can talk about and that hasn't worked out is buying a house. It's really unfortunate that our credit isn't good enough because we make enough money and it's just such a waste paying rent every month. But God works in mysterious ways and maybe now isn't the right time. So we are praying and waiting till next year to go ahead with that endeavor.

On another note I have to say I am really really thankful for Dan; I can't say it enough because he is my rock, my knight in shinning armor. I go through these crisis' and feel so lost and alone and he is always there reminding me of his love and respect for me. I admire his candor and ability to make the world a beautiful place for me to live in with him. I love you all so much! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

thanks for letting us in your plans or some of them anyway, ha!

You are still young, I'm sure things will change as far as being able to buy, don't give up hope.

I love you