Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Counting down the days

This upcoming weekend is going to be fantastic. I'm very excited to see my whole family all together for the first time in awhile! It's also a special weekend because it's our one year anniversary. After Toronto we are heading to St.Catherine's to visit with Dan's mom and go to the indoor water park in Niagara. Dan and I are then going to have a private night with dinner and late night walk down by the falls. It's going to be a fun weekend. I can't wait. 4 days to go!

And as you can see from the new pics added here. We had a friend of ours come over and do a photo shoot of us as a family. She is a professional photographer and I think the pics turned out really nice. Enjoy!

3 comments:

John and Mireille said...

I can't wait either, to be able to hang out together for the evening and morning will be great, kids can't wait too.
Hey is that blonde I see in the picture? Back to normal eh! Cool!
I love you
mom

MarieAnne said...

Ooooo I so hope to be feeling better by then. It'll be great! I love the picture of your family...to cute!

Christina said...

I can't wait to see you guys and yes I am now blonde again! Love you, love you, love you!