Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend adventure

It was a fantastic weekend. My family was so great and we got to spend some wonderful time with them. After we left though I realized we didn't take any pictures, not at the park or anything...booo! Well when you guys come through Kingston we will do a photo shoot of sorts!
After we left Toronto we went to St.Catherines to visit Dan's mom and that was also very great! We had a few drinks and a nice meal and went to bed fairly early. Sunday we went to the Niagara indoor water park and that was a blast! I was frightened of a few of the slides but overall well worth it to go down.
Dan and I then went off on our own and wandered the streets looking for a tattoo parlor and finally found one and got matching tattoos. It's a viking symbol for love loyalty and passion, I will post some pics of them soon. We then had a nice meal at the Sheraton hotel restaurant and our table overlooked the falls it was quite romantic!
Monday we again walked around up and down and up and down Clifton hill and OMG my legs are so sore from that tour! Dan took Kassy to the fun place, haunted house and the crazy maze, while Joanne (Dan's mom) and I sat in the sun. It wasn't really that warm and so no sun block which then lead to my sunburn that I didn't know I had till today! HA!
So that was our little weekend adventure. I love you all and miss you already!

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

It was so great to have you guys over. I wish it could have been longer. Oh well! I'm thankful for our time together.
I love you both so much oh and Kassy too.
Mom

MarieAnne said...

Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to hang out with you when I'm feeling better. Love to Dan and Kassy!