Monday, May 12, 2008

New Place

This weekend was busy as we moved into our new two bedroom apartment. Dan's friends who were supposed to come over didn't, so Dan and I had to do all the moving ourselves. Some of our stuff is beyond heavy and lugging it up 5 flights was interesting and difficult. We are so sore but it was all worth it. There is much more room and now Kassy can have her own privacy in her own room. She will be down this weekend and is so excited to see it. I also now have a place for my art work so the living room isn't cluttered anymore. I can't wait to have visitors now because we will be able to make them comfortable while they stay.

3 comments:

MarieAnne said...

that's great! Sounds like you fixed it up. Hope to go see it sometime! Love you

John and Mireille said...

I can't beleive you move all that stuff by yourself guys, crazy, you should punish your friends. Ha!
SuperHero you are! I hope you are ok! We should call you Tarzan and Jane.

I love you
Mom

Christina said...

Thanks mom, thats what we thought. We both were in so much pain the next day. I think Dan may have pulled a muscle in his arm as he is still hurting. Can't wait to see you! I'm soooo excited!