Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Month Again

We were supposed to be moving into our new apartment the beginning of this month but the place was a right off. So we're living amongst boxes and clutter because I packed and just patiently waiting for new carpet to be installed and walls painted and baseboards put in. At least it will be like a new place once we move in. Kassy has picked out her bedding and is super excited to have a room to call her own.
I have finally completed all the illustrations for the children's book! Jaana loves them, and to be honest I thought she would be more judgmental but she really really loved them. That made my day because she is a tough critic. We are now waiting for replies as to who wants to publish the book. Man, I could be an official illustrator. Soooooo happy!

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

HI Honey
So good to hear about your book.
I will keep that in my prayers
that it will get a good publisher.

Hey! about your visit, I really don't think it's a problem, I will know for sure tomorrow and will give you a call. Can't wait to see you.
I love you
Mom

Christina said...

Sounds good mom! Can't wait to see you either!