Thursday, August 7, 2008

And yet another month has come and gone

I'm very excited that this weekend we will finally be able to come down for a real visit. Mom says board games and pizza. Sounds like a fun night. On another note, Jaana and I have finally completed and sent our book away for publishing! YIPPIE. Now it could be almost six months or more before we hear back is what I've been told so fingers crossed that it gets picked up.
Home life is great, well between Dan and I. It's becoming more and more difficult having an extra person around. I sometimes feel like I'm being selfish but I've been taken advantage of before and feel as though we are now. Unfortunately to say the least. It would be nice to get our place back to ourselves but I suppose helping out someone in need is important as well. I just hope this time doesn't ruin the relationship I have with her because she is a relative and we will be seeing each other through the years and it would be nice to keep it civil.
Anyways, thats all folks.

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

Can't wait to see you!
I love you!
Mom