Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wonderful time

Hey all, we all had a great time with you. It's always so nice to get together and spend time, especially after all those years apart. I'm back to work again, and I'm not glad. Oh well gotta make the big bucks right?
Dan's birthday is coming up, I'm trying to work out time off for it but it's back to school time of year and we aren't supposed to take time off around then but I'm hoping for just a few days. Love you all and again so glad to have spent that time with you. Oh and Happy birthday little brother call me when you can for a visit. MUAH!

1 comment:

John and Mireille said...

We really enjoy our time together,it's always too short. But I'm thankful that we are able to catch up in our time together.
I love your little girl Dan, she is so precious. Thanks for bringing her along.
I love you both
bye for now
Mom