Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just another day

My new blog is near completion, I have a few more pics to add. So spread the word. I won't be adding more unless I get more work done. So if you know anyone looking for an artist for a painting or business card or whatever send them to my site I have my contact information on there for access.

Things at home have gotten 100% better, my fears and doubts were uncalled for and I'm trying to deal with my issues on a day to day basis. Dan and I are strong and will fight for each other, thats what makes us so great. The love that we have will allow us to have our ups and downs yet keep us together.

Thank you mom for your words of encouragment, they gave me strength and confidence in myself. I only hope to be as mature and patient as you.

3 comments:

John and Mireille said...

I like your site, it's great let's see if we can promote it some how.

I love you
Mom

Christina said...

yeah for sure, I'm working on my business card and I'll have that link on there.

MarieAnne said...

I'm glad to hear your doing better Chris. Your sites great and I hope you get good business. I love you so much and think you and dan are a great couple! Have a great day!