Friday, November 2, 2012

Less than 10 days

The count down has begun. I'm scared as hell about driving alone but it's got to be done. James said if he could he'd fly up just to drive with me. How sweet is that? I asked Dan today if he believes in second chances. He said "if we were meant to be we'll be." I said "I've heard a lot of that lately but do you believe that in your heart...about us?" he said "well I haven't had a chance to miss you yet." Lol. I've reserved the u-haul and have started going through things in the basement. Seeing pieces of my life that I have organized into seasons, knowing I will never see them again. Strange isn't it? Looking at a life that you had, that is still tangible and yet knowing you will part ways. I don't know how to part with pictures and scrap books but at the same time do I want to be reminded of all this? Of this life that no longer exists? I just want this to be over with. I want to see where life takes me, where I'll end up.

No comments: