Friday, November 9, 2012

So little time...

Kassy Joanne and I spent last night laughing and talking about when we were teenagers and all the crazy antics we did back then. We laughed at the dogs and reminisced about them as puppies and how cute they were and are. We watched X factor and sang along to the music and then we all cried. Joanne fell into my arms and told me she's been holding it together for me but it all became real last night we held each other for several minutes and consoled each other. Kassy went running up to her room and hid in her closet where I found her crying on the floor. I wrapped her up in my arms and told her I love her and will always be there for her if she ever needs me. I let her and the dogs sleep in my bed with me and Kassy and I stayed up talking until 11. It was a sweet but sad night. Dan called me this morning and told me he misses me and loves me. Something he hasn't said in weeks. I laughed because I didn't know what to think but ended up saying I love you to.

No comments: