Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two days left

I've said my goodbyes to all the people I've worked with over the past 5 years. It's sad to go as I've made friendships and connections with a lot of these people and am leaving a career I've worked hard towards for a long time. But the great news is a company in Calgary has called my references and has offered me a job. They haven't decided what position yet as I think once I'm there I'll have a choice, which is exciting. My district manager gave me rave reviews and the general manager out there said "to whom shall I send the gift for getting such an experienced person" lol. That makes me feel fantastic. So all is not lost, I get to spend time with my family, I get to gain independence and inner strength, and I get to start a new career which may change my life. I will miss Dan and Kassy so much but if life wants me to be part of their family again it'll lead me to them or them to me. Life works in mysterious ways.

No comments: