Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter weekend

I am sick and feeling like poo. It was a long weekend, lots of driving back and forth from Kingston to NewBurgh to Brockville. It was very nice seeing family though. Jaana made a nice dinner at dads for Dan, Kassy and I. Unfortunately Mike was sick so Marieanne, Devin and Andre couldn't come up. Missed you guys. Then we headed out to Dans dads place. We didn't do much there just hung out a bit but it was good.

Dan and I spent a nice quiet Sunday together. We've come to nickname our Sundays "FAT SUNDAY" as we purposely try to do nothing but cuddle, eat and watch movies. Its great especially in winter cause I hate being out in the cold. This summer will be a different story. We don't have a boat this year but I really hope we can get out on the water and go to the beach and really appreciate the outdoors. Dan got spoiled last night by me, I had yet another day off so I spent the morning taking it easy, did a bit of cleaning. In the afternoon I went and did some grocery shopping and then laundry and came home and cleaned our place some more. Then I made dinner; a feat I do not attempt often. It was a hit, Dan was very happy that he didn't have to cook after work.

So now I'm back to work and reality and happy about it. I get bored if I stay home to long. I wish I had the motivation to do some painting as I have some fantastic ideas. Art is a funny thing, talent can only take you so far the rest is really up to how inspired you are in that moment.

1 comment:

MarieAnne said...

missed you to hun! :-( Sorry your feeling under the weather, hope you get better soon! Love you lots