Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nonsense

Sometimes I feel like my brain has shut down, there is no activity at all. It's silly but really, sometimes at work there is nothing to do and I truly have a brain fart (forgive the pun).
This is what's happening to me now! There are no customers and I have been reading my book and playing online but my brain just stops retaining anything and I go into this zombie like trance and have to force myself to do something...anything to wake up! HAHA! Not that this is important enough to share but hey I needed to do something to re-energize my mind. So WAKE UP BRAIN!

Brain is shut down must focus, wake up
I'm tired and mindless and in a slump
nothing to do work is a bore
maybe read or draw something
anything to allure
those little brain particles back into action
oh look a customer I can do a transaction
now he's gone what next to do
hmm.. let me think ahh.. a sudoku!

That just came to me...haha I'm funny!

No comments: