Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Day

Waking up and knowing that this day is not going to go as planned. Knowing that all things, especially luck will NOT go your way, makes it difficult to get out of bed. I am grateful that I have the few things around me to keep me sane. If I didn't the endless drama and chaos would have taken it's toll by now.
This quick description will give an insight into what living in my shoes would be like. Just beginning a new job so money not flowing in, my partner getting laid of for winter, bankrupt from previous misfortunes, barley making ends meet. This month is getting better so I get my hopes up and then...car breaks down! I almost laugh at all the mishaps and misfortunes in my life, most of which I will never devulge, but then I have to think about the good things and really stay positive for the blessings I have had.

1 comment:

MarieAnne said...

Yes, that's so true, staying positive can really save your day! I read these two books on that called "Power of positive praise" and "Prison to Praise" by Merlin R. Carothers. I think you'd like them.