Monday, January 21, 2008

In Love

One person has changed all things for me
Touched my heart and made me believe
that love is there waiting; just waiting for me
To see how life can truely be
Abstract, aware so inticing it is
Enthralled, I laugh just to kiss kiss kiss.
Mornings are great when a smile I see
Nights are better because arms enfold me
Love is here and here to stay
It makes me giddy and want to play
Play the fool play the part
Of a woman with a whole lot of love in her heart.
copyright 2008- Christina Lavigne

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Mireille said...

Wow! Christina, you are such a good writer, I knew of your talents in drawing and painting, your mucic, and now I'm learning of your writting talents, I'm impress, hey you can turn some of these beautiful poems into songs.

I love you
Mom