Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just some quotes I like

Change can be so constant you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't even notice that your life is better or worse, until it is. Or it can just blow you away, make you something different in an instant. - Life as a house movie quote

An idea is salvation by imagination - Frank Lloyd Wright

I passionately hate the idea of being with it. I think an artist has always to be out of step with his time. -Orson Welles

Art is anything you can get away with. - Andy Warhol

Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools - Napoleon

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get--only with what you are expecting to give. Which is everything. - Katharine Hepburn

- To love another person is to see the face of God.
- Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. - Victor Hugo

Whatever thy hand findest to do, do it with all thy heart. - Jesus Christ

2 comments:

John and Mireille said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely, I reopened my blog, now lets see if I can be brave enough to be honest on it, because every time I can't, I end up shutting it down.
http://onefootdowntherabbithole.blogspot.com/