Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My 28th year

So here it is, my birthday has passed and I'm getting started on my list of things. I have already gotten myself a gym membership and have been working out daily. I have a scanner ready to be hooked up so I can begin to finish that kids book.
On another note; I have been thinking about some of the decisions I make and am disappointed in the actions I take at times. I wish I had more will power to stand up for myself and do what I want to do rather than follow the crowd. I usually say what I need to say, but there isn't any follow through. I have pretty good instincts but don't listen to them. I have learned I should because by not following my instincts I end up in situations I don't like. I begin getting angry with myself which then in turn makes me get angry at those around me. This is not fair to them as it is my fault and I need to take responsibility for my own actions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday was magical beyond reason....old lady! ;) kiss kiss