Monday, January 21, 2008

Nearing another year

I will be 28 in a week and am unsure of how I feel about this. I have made a lot of progress this past year. I have rid myself of most of the negativity and people who brought me down. I met Dan, I have a job I like and I am painting more than ever!
What I'm unsure of; well I just think I've let a lot of opportunity pass me by and I don't want to continue doing that. I am scared of failure, so scared that I just go day by day just being; rather than trying to be something better. I want to make my 28th year of living more than just another year. I have a goal list of achievements that I want to fulfill this coming year.
1. Finish the children's book that Jaana and I have started
2. Begin learning French
3. Take Dance lessons
4. Save $3000.00
5. Take a trip somewhere
This doesn't seem impossible to achieve now that I see it in type. So anyways, thats what I want out of this year, for myself. Of course there are personal achievements I want as well like learning more patience, learning to think before I speak, having more self-esteem, being confident in my relationship etc. Thats it, well here's to what I hope will be one of the better years of my life. I know who I am and I know what I want, thats the best start I can have!

1 comment:

MarieAnne said...

Sounds like a good plan, will pray everything will work out and you have a wonderful, exciting year ahead!